How To Start Anew In Life & Business
Every year around this time I get in the habit of reorganizing and changing things. The fall has a way of doing that to me. It's the idea that I'm starting a new chapter as well as a new season. The fact that leaves are starting to fall, the temperature is starting to change, and certain communal events take place, make me want to go through a total transformation. It almost feels like a new year, before an actual new year starts. And, right now is the best time to press the reset button on your life and in your business, and here's how.
When it comes to starting over in your life it's all about analyzing the current state you are in. Most of us don't know what season of life we're living in. In fact, most of us don’t even live through seasons, but day to day. Right now, I'm in a season of doing. I recognize that there are a lot of projects and ideas that I have flowing and want to get them out. I am focused and will not tolerate distractions.
The fall season is the best time to readjust your goals, rethink your plans, and simply start fresh before the year is over. I recently hosted my second, but first LIVE webinar about goal-setting. This time of the year inspired me do this webinar and help you set better goals and actually reach those goals before the end of the year.
You have to ask yourself, what state am I currently in? Figure out what you are struggling with, trying to overcome, and want to focus on. You might have recently lost your job, started a new job, or even made progress within your side hustle or business, but you're still questioning how to start anew. Here are 10 questions you need to ask yourself:
How To Start Over In Life
- What season of life am I in?
- What am I currently struggling in and want to change?
- Where do I see myself within the next 30-90 days?
- How am I willing to get there?
- Who do I need in my corner to support and see myself through this experience?
How to Start Over In Business
- What are am I passionate about? What moves me?
- Who do I connect more with, demographically?
- What problems am I seeking to resolve for that demographic?
- What major projects do I want to focus on for the next 30-90 days
- What is the ultimate result or impact I want to make from your business?
In case you missed the Ready, Set, Goals webinar, you can still set better goals with the Ready, Set, Goals Guide. Download the free guide, here.